IEEE Spectrum Talk - "Microsoft Digit"
Joses Paul2014 IEEE Spectrum Talk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

"Microsoft Digit"

at the prestigious 
IEEE Spectrum Talk


IEEE Spectrum talk is a technical talk hosted by the IEEE every year, I was lucky enough to get a chance to present about the Microsoft Digit Technology to the huge audience of Engineers developers and designers.



Digits is a wrist-worn sensor that recovers the full 3D pose of the user's hand without requiring any external sensing infrastructure or covering the hand itself (unlike data gloves). The system targets mobile settings and is specifically designed to be low-power and easily reproducible using only off-the-shelf hardware. We demonstrate the utility of Digits for a variety of application scenarios, including 3D gaming and eyes-free interaction on the move.















Publications

Author
About Joses Paul I am a technology enthusiast, I have a great passion for technology and I love learning, designing and developing new technologies. I love speaking about technologies in conferences and summits.I have a great passion for contributing in Technology Outreach programs.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *