Mozbeach party
Joses Paul2014 Marina Beach, Chennai

Mozbeach party

Event Page Link: https://webmaker.org/events/3320

Mozbeach party is a maker party. A day out to beach. Event Served an platform in establishing a network avid mozillians, have fun.

We are the designers who design the web and the world !

Location : Marina Beach-Opp. Mahatma Gandhi Statue (Worlds 2nd largest beach)
Date      : July 26 2014 at 7:00 Am

--Sand Design--
>We love Designing
>Webmaker
>Firefox OS
>Android
>Doing good is a part of our Code
>IamaMozilian
>






















Author
About Joses Paul I am a technology enthusiast, I have a great passion for technology and I love learning, designing and developing new technologies. I love speaking about technologies in conferences and summits.I have a great passion for contributing in Technology Outreach programs.
Older Posts Older Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *