Lets C
Joses Paul2014 Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Lets C
(C language Programming contest)


Lets C was a event which was conducted in order to enhance programming skills of the club members to 

Lets C was held in two phases-
Debugging –Participants were given a question paper and were given one hour to solve the paper.    
Codethon  – A unique problem statement was given, the first one to solve it and bring the output was titled as winner. 

Overall objective of the event:
To test the level of understanding of C language
To motivate to learn programming.

Programmers are creators !!








Author
About Joses Paul I am a technology enthusiast, I have a great passion for technology and I love learning, designing and developing new technologies. I love speaking about technologies in conferences and summits.I have a great passion for contributing in Technology Outreach programs.
Older Posts Older Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *