White Talk "Technology beyond imagination"
Joses Paul2014 OMR, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

White Talk
"Technology beyond imagination"

White talk was organize to make the engineering grads know about the recent trends in technology and how it can change one's life.
I believe that the technology beyond imagination can be made possible by engineers, programmers, designers, people just like you who give their time talents energy and support in developing technology and utilizing the available technology in the best possible way. I believe that together with this cause in mind we can continue to innovate for the benefit of the individual in the betterment of the technology so that it always and forever serves the greater.








Author
About Joses Paul I am a technology enthusiast, I have a great passion for technology and I love learning, designing and developing new technologies. I love speaking about technologies in conferences and summits.I have a great passion for contributing in Technology Outreach programs.
Older Posts Older Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *