Hands on Programming
Joses Paul2014 Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India


Hands on Programming
(C,C++ & PHP, MySql)

The motive behind this event was to make students aware of the importance of programming, Students were trained and a clear insight was given regarding the programming style.
We believe not only students of CSE (computer science) & IT(Information Technology) must know about programming but every engineer, well even every student must know the basics of programming .

Everybody in the world must know how to program a computer, because it teaches how to think.

-Steve Jobs   

The first time I ever programmed a computer was when I was in my 11th Grade, my first program was "Hello Joses !".The first time I ever made a computer do that, it was amazing. I learnt coding was fun. I enjoyed coding more than anything.

We wanted everyone to feel the fun is coding and So, we came up with a event for our college student, A programming workshop. The event was hosted with the help of the tech savvys and a team of passionate people IEEE.











Author
About Joses Paul I am a technology enthusiast, I have a great passion for technology and I love learning, designing and developing new technologies. I love speaking about technologies in conferences and summits.I have a great passion for contributing in Technology Outreach programs.
Older Posts Older Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *